Intellectual property and acceptable use
- You may, for your own personal, non-commercial use only, do the following:
- retrieve, display and view the Content on a computer screen
- download and store the Content in electronic form on a disk (but not on any server or other storage device connected to a network)
- print one copy of the Content
- You must not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy, distribute or use for commercial purposes any Content without the written permission of Enterprise Starter.
- You acknowledge that you are responsible for any Content you may submit via the Website, including the legality, reliability, appropriateness, originality and copyright of any such Content. You may not upload to, distribute or otherwise publish through the Website any Content that
- is confidential, proprietary, false, fraudulent, libellous, defamatory, obscene, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, infringing on intellectual property rights, abusive, illegal or otherwise objectionable;
- may constitute or encourage a criminal offence, violate the rights of any party or otherwise give rise to liability or violate any law; or
- may contain software viruses, political campaigning, chain letters, mass mailings, or any form of "spam." You may not use a false email address or other identifying information, impersonate any person or entity or otherwise mislead as to the origin of any content. You may not upload commercial content onto the Website.
- You may not use the Website for any of the following purposes:
- in any way which causes, or may cause, damage to the Website or interferes with any other person's use or enjoyment of the Website
- in any way which is harmful, unlawful, illegal, abusive, harassing, threatening or otherwise objectionable or in breach of any applicable law, regulation, or governmental order
- making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of Content protected by copyright without the permission of the owner.
Links to other websites
- This Website may contain links to other sites. Unless expressly stated, these sites are not under the control of Enterprise Starter or that of our affiliates.
- We assume no responsibility for the content of such Websites and disclaim liability for any and all forms of loss or damage arising out of the use of them.
- The inclusion of a link to another site on this Website does not imply any endorsement of the sites themselves or of those in control of them.
Availability of the Website and disclaimers
- Any online facilities, tools, services or information that Enterprise Starter makes available through the Website (the Service) is provided "as is" and on an "as available" basis. We give no warranty that the Service will be free of defects and/or faults. To the maximum extent permitted by the law, we provide no warranties (express or implied) of fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy of information, compatibility and satisfactory quality. Enterprise Starter is under no obligation to update information on the Website.
- Whilst Enterprise Starter uses reasonable endeavours to ensure that the Website is secure and free of errors, viruses and other malware, we give no warranty or guarantee in that regard and all Users take responsibility for their own security, that of their personal details and their computers.
- Enterprise Starter accepts no liability for any disruption or non-availability of the Website.
- "Enterprise Starter engages with clients on the basis of the following disclaimer:
- Enterprise Starter is not a firm of solicitors or connected in any way with the courts. We are not regulated by the SRA.
- We have experience of using the court system and the procedure involved and simply want to share some practical experience and tips. We are not in any way providing legal advice or creating any kind of retainer with you.
- The content of this site relates only to the courts in England & Wales. Other countries and jurisdiction have other rules.
- We recommend that appropriate legal advice should be taken from a qualified solicitor before taking or refraining from taking any action.
- The information and opinions we provide do not address your individual requirements and are for informational purposes only. They do not constitute any form of legal advice and should not be relied on or treated as a substitute for specific advice relevant to particular circumstances and is not intended to be relied upon by you in making (or refraining from making) any specific decisions.
- Enterprise Starter shall accept no responsibility for any errors, omissions or misleading statements, or for any loss which may arise from reliance on materials contained herein."
Limitation of liability
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from our or your negligence, as applicable;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or (c) limit or exclude any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law.
- We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of events beyond our reasonable control.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, Enterprise Starter accepts no liability for any of the following:
- any business losses, such as loss of profits, income, revenue, anticipated savings, business, contracts, goodwill or commercial opportunities
- loss or corruption of any data, database or software
- any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage
- Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
- This Agreement shall be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales and all disputes arising under the Agreement (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
Enterprise Starter details
- Enterprise Starter is a company incorporated in England and Wales with registered number 10367636 whose registered address is Unit 132 Business Design Centre, 52 Upper Street, London, N1 0QH and it operates the Website https://www.enterprisestarter.com. The registered VAT number is GB265655573.
You can contact Enterprise Starter by email on email@example.com.